I'm taking a break... or maybe even a series of breaks... from drinking alcohol. Why? I feel better, look better, have more energy, and can focus better when I do not drink.
Eating Well has a quick video on the benefits of taking a break from drinking:
Here's a recap of the benefits:
You May Lose Weight, Sleep Better, Better Support Your Immune System, Stay Better Hydrated, Have a Reduced Cancer Risk...
This is a GREAT small hinge to implement in your life, here's what I'm doing:
1) No weekday drinking, for as long as I want
2) No hard alcohol, only 1 glass of red wine with a delicious meal
3) Drink water in between sips of wine
4) Make mock-tails (12 Recipes from Eating Well)
5) Be upfront with friends/family about taking a break
Want to join me? REACH out and let me know!
Love & yum,